The Past Few Weekends

Andami nang nangyari. Andami nang mga naganap. Sa dinami-dami nakalimutan ko na ang detalye ng karamihan pero tamad pa rin akong i-blog ang mga kaganapan.

FTC had its first meeting a few weeks ago. Pero since Rocky already blogged about it, I won't get into the details na. To sum it up, we had wine and cheese and games and lots of fun!

Last weekend, we visited our lolas at the Home for the Golden Gays. Dahil may blog entry na rin si Jade about it, hindi ko na rin ide-detalye (and because I'm really just lazy). Happy naman. Happy not just because the program was fun, but because it really feels very fulfilling helping out other people. Happy kahit hagas at walang tulog tulog.

Saturday morning right after my work shift, I went straight to Ortigas to have a breakfast meeting with Lanchie, Jade, Bern and Acee to plan the outreach. Walang tulugan 'to! Kinaya pa naming rumampa sa Megamall after the breakfast so katanghalian na kami nagsiuwian. Sunday morning, I woke up really early to prepare breakfast. I had to have a big breakfast kasi I was very sure 'di na ako makakakain afterwards. It turned out I was right. Alas tres na ang sunod na kain ko.

After the outreach, we went straight to CA for a debriefing. Actually, we just wanted to eat so we ordered some pizza but the delivery took too long we decided to get a start on the alcohol. By the time the pizza arrived, we were all so hungry the four boxes were wiped clean in 4 minutes.

After a few more glasses of alcohol, Les Aventures Extraordinaires d'Adele Blanc-Sec, Les Miserables' 25th Anniversary Concert, and halfway through The Phantom of the Opera (at pagod na rin), I fell asleep. It was more of a power nap, really, that lasted for just roughly 30 minutes. Which I was already thankful for because if I hadn't, I'd have been awake more than 24 hours.

We left CA at a few minutes past 5AM. More hungry than tired, we decided to grab some breakfast at R&J's. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I saw the food but I attribute the 2.5 cups of rice I downed more to the bulalo and hito tasting great.

By 7:30AM we were already on our way home. At last!

0 comments:

Post a Comment