Food for All June Weekends - Weekend 3

I realized July is about to end so that means I have to finish up this series very quick. As soon as I get my posts up to date, I swear I'm going to be more useful than just pictures. For now, though, here are pics of Weekend 3.

Chocolate and Coffee - Nowhere

I figured since this post will have very little variety, I might as well post the non-restaurant stuff.

It was just a sugar overload while having coffee prior to the actual dinner...

Kanzhu

So this was our light dinner during Fathers' Day: braised beef with yummy hand-pulled noodles, chives and pork dumplings, hakao, and siopao.

This is how you go light.

We drowned them all with some sweet drinks... well, too, sweet, actually.

And I just can't help but post this itty-bitty detail: served like an appetizer or pika pika while waiting for the food was this tiny serving of something like peanut brittle but with sesame seeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment