March Munch: Bellore Breakfast Buffet

Well, I thought I was done with the March Munch series but my photo album showed me otherwise so here's another installment from our food adventures that month.

Bellore, an amalgam of the three owners' last names - Beltran, Lopez, and Reyes, is a quaint little restaurant along Examiner Street in Quezon City. The restaurant is quite known for their "Everyday Breakfast Buffet" which me and my boyfriend have already enjoyed a couple of times.

The buffet table may not offer an overwhelming variety of mostly Filipino dishes, but it gives you enough to be happy about. There's scrambled eggs, tocino, hotdog, danggit, ensalada, champorado, macaroni soup, and adobo. The food is quite fantastic in a home-cooking kind of way.

Some hotdogs, a piece of lumpia, and scrambled eggs.

I think I might've placed the camera too close to this tocino.

A bowl of champorado filled almost to the brim with fresh milk.

Pieces of ham and chicken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment