March Munch: It's Sansung With an "N"

Seryoso na 'to. Last na 'to ng March Munch series. Promise!

For an office mate's birthday treat, our team headed to Makati Avenue for some Korean food experience.

Sulit naman kasi sa complimentary side dishes pa lang, panalo ka na.

We ordered samgyeupsal (one of the standard orders if going to a Korean restaurant I think), some kind of spicy noodles, and some kind of weird dish that you wrap in lettuce. I really can't remember all of them but they all tasted really good.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to take much pictures of the food dahil parang puro kami mga patay-gutom na pagkalapag na pagkalapag ng pagkain, sugod na agad. At least I got this shot at the last minute:

I've been planning to take my boyfriend to that restaurant one of these days. Nahirapan lang akong tandaan kung ano yung pangalan niya. Now I know, it's Sansung with an N

0 comments:

Post a Comment