The Ber Months Hath Come

The “ber” months hath come indeed! It’s the time of year when I struggle to stuff everything in my calendar. These are the months when there seem to be an endless stream of parties to attend and parties to plan.

The battle to fit all the events in one calendar for one persona has actually started, a few weekends ago. There’s the inuman with officemates, the inuman with friends, the inuman with old friends, the inuman with more officemates, the inuman with more friends and more old friends.

I had wanted to write about all the activities I’ve done so far, but there’s just too many and most of the time, I get too intoxicated in alcohol to come up with a sensible piece to post.

Just last Friday night, I and two of my officemates finished off 4 pitchers of a drink called bad trip. I got home from that session at around 4 or 5 in the morning, wasn’t even able to take my contact lenses off and slept with my stinking clothes. I was too intoxicated that I just fell on my bed and caught all the Z’s I could.

Up to now, I still can not come up with anything more sensible than this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment