January Food Adventures Part 4: Seafood Buffet at Red Crab

I honestly don't think that Red Crab (at least the one in Greenbelt 3) doesn't look, at all, like a place to have a 700-Peso buffet. It looks more like where you'd blow that amount of money for 3 buckets of beer.

Nonetheless, it was a buffet and we were there anyway and we were really early. By early, I mean 5 minutes before the buffet dinner started.

I can't say much about the food. I thought there wasn't anything particularly extraordinary in the presentation or the flavor. Their signature, crab, was just okay. The fish fillet or the calamari weren't so enticing either. I'm not saying the food was bad. It just lacked a certain oomph.

There really wasn't anything that stroke my fancy. The service wasn't all that bad nor that good either. The interior of the restaurant, to me, looked just run-of-the-mill. I barely even noticed the live piano music playing in the background while we dined. I guess they just didn't give me a lasting impression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment