Sa Mundo ng Diosa.DIVA version 2.1

So I finally decided to upload the version 2.1 template.

It's still quite raw and still needs a lot of work with the stylesheet. I'm still tinkering with Blogger's page elements tags and widget tags so I can make the blog widget compatible with how I want the posts to appear. So far I think I've gotten the gist of it but I need more practice if I ever plan on making major modifications to the widgets or, just in case I decided to, create my own.

Version 2.1 is still a work in progress, anyway. I'll hopefully get to work more on it by next week.

Here's a list of what I want to happen:

  • 2-column layout should not appear on the index and archive pages; or
  • If the last post in the index or archive page is an even-numbered post(i.e. there is no post that will appear opposite), it should cover 2 columns.
  • place an "expand" button after every post in the 2-column layout since the posts overflow are set to hidden.
  • Images in posts should not appear in the home page.
  • Post footers should only appear in post pages.

For now, those are all the ideas that I have in mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment