January Food Adventures Part 6: Tramway Garden Buffet

I know it's already almost the end of February so I really should finish the January Food Adventures series. So here goes the last installment.

Lanchie and I had been planning to pay Tramway a visit since late last year. Aside from the fact that it's an eat-all-you-can restaurant, we wanted to prove if their chicken really was better than Savory's. We unfortunately never got around to it. We planned and planned and planned, but something always seems to be holding as back. So when my boyfriend told me that he wanted to have dinner at Tramway Garden Buffet in Timog, I thought oh, no... I have a feeling it won't happen... again.

Turned out I was right. We didn't make it on the planned date.

It was entirely my fault... I overslept.

We did, however, finally got to it the the day after.

My boyfriend, having been to Tramway a couple of times before, expected it to be a busy night, so we went early. We got to the restaurant at 6:30 in the evening but it was already full. Fortunately, there were just the two of us so it didn't take long before we got a table.

I must say the food was a little disappointing. I guess that's just because I had high expectations.

The food really wasn't all that bad, but it just didn't turn out the way I expected. The fact that the place was packed didn't help as I didn't get to sample much of the dishes on the buffet table. I didn't even get to sample the chicken, which was what I was really looking forward to. I guess that's primarily why I was disappointed.

The siomai, I admit, was something I enjoyed 'tho'. It wasn't all that special but I liked it. Other that that, I can't recall anything else that I liked.

Or maybe it's just that it had been almost a month that I already forgot the details.

0 comments:

Post a Comment