April Foo(d)'s: Summer Refreshments

It's finally time to start the April series! Though, I realize that summer's already over and that the rainy season has already officially began a week ago, but hey! It's never too late.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the summer treats we've indulged in.

This fruity ice treat is from IceBerqs. The treats are a bit steeply priced, but one would do anything to beat the summer heat.

I call this water chestnut con hielo! These edible corms are surprisingly very sweet. Jatujak serves them with ice and coconut milk.

I've already blogged about Jatujak's Thai coffee previously. Like I said, it's become one of my favorites!

This enticing banana split dish is from a neighborhood ice cream house somewhere in Quezon City (I've forgotten exactly where). It's such an eye-candy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment