Make Your Own Mix'n'Match: Sweet Inspiration's Mongolian Buffet

I've always been a fan of buffets -- if that wasn't made quite obvious in my previous posts yet, I don't know what else would -- but Mongolian Buffets are on of the best for me.

Back in Baguio, there was our favorite O Mai Khan that we frequented for that make-your-own Mongolian bowl experience. So I was so glad that we found Sweet Inspirations in MoA.

Sweet Inspirations is more known for their pastries but they also offer one of the best value-for-money Mongolian buffets in the metro. The all-day, eat-all-you-can spread indulges those who love to create their own stir-fry bowls. Expect the sauce at Cafe Sweet Inspirations, mixed in with your own concoction of meats, seafood and vegetables, to turn an ordinary hodgepodge of ingredients into a satisfying meal.

I know the bowls don't quite look as appetizing as I say, but they were really yummy.

It was also a delight to munch on their desserts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment