Fab Feb Food: Banapple

Dahil kinarir ko na ang pagbabalibag tungkol sa pagkain, heto na ang kasunod ng January Food Adventures: ang mga bonggang karanasang gastronomiko sa buwan ng Pebrero! First on my list: Banapple.

Hindi ko na masyadong maalala, but one night me and my boyfriend got hungry so we decided to head to Il Terrazo in Morato. Hindi naman talaga Banapple ang target namin nun. My boyfriend just wanted the spicy chicken wings from Bonchon, but me not being very intimate with spicy food, wanted something else. So ang kinahantungan, nag take-out siya ng chicken niya pero sa Banapple kami kumain.

At hindi ko naman pinagsisihan ang desisyon na yun. Their Lasagna Rollups, cheesy-meaty tomato sauce and all, was simply divine! The creamy penne was also very satisfying.

Of course, a trip to Banapple simply wouldn't be complete without the classic Banapple pie.

It's one of the best cakes I've ever tasted with just the right amount of sweetness. Even the crust is abundant with flavor.

Syempre, naubos ko lahat ng in-order ko.

0 comments:

Post a Comment