Fab Feb Food: Hong Kong Master Cook at Dampa

Heto nanaman ako! Malapit nanamang magtapos ang Marso pero ang binabalibag ko pa rin ay ang mga naganap nung Pebrero. Anyway, I've decided I should really complete all the Fab Feb Food lined up before proceeding to the March activities anyway so here's the next Fab Food Fiesta from last February.

Andaming F!!!

One of the favorite places me and my office mates go to for just whatever is Dampa along Macapagal Avenue in Pasay. I think the fun there is in the experience of getting to buy and choose what and how much seafood you'd like. You buy crab, squid, fish, lobster, clams or what-not from the market then take them to one of the restaurants and choose how you'd like them cooked.

Our top choice whenever we go there is Hong Kong Master Cook primarily because they're the only restaurant there that offers braised scallops in spicy white wine sauce - the team's favorite. Although I'm really not one to enjoy spicy food, I've learned to love this dish.

Last February, we decided Dampa was definitely the place to spend the fund our boss gave us (simply because we were very good employees).

We had the usual braised scallops in spicy white wine sauce, of course, as well as sizzling squid (pictured above), a very cheesy baked tahong (below), the name of which I've already forgotten, and stir fried squid with salt and pepper.

We love eating here so much our next visit is already planned for next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment