Fab Feb Food: Brunch at Choco Kiss

I've always known Choco Kiss for their luscious desserts, cakes, sweets, etc. so I was surprised to learn that their Tomas Morato Branch offered a brunch buffet. The buffet is available on Sundays only, perfect for people who had a long Saturday night and looking for somewhere to have a leisurely breakfast.

They offer a mix of continental and Filipino breakfast choices: cereals, champorado, chorizo, sausages, daing na bangus, fried eggs, pancakes. There's even an omelet station where you can pick which stuff you want in your omelet. There's a section for bread with a selection of jams, but I wasn't able to sample those. Then, there's the dessert section that mostly offered fruits.

I, unfortunately, wasn't able to take any pictures since I was still a bit groggy when we went there. I was, really, still half-asleep. I hadn't even fixed my hair before going. Luckily, there weren't a lot of people.

The food wasn't exceptionally great but it wasn't so bad either. My favorite part, tho', was the omelet. It's good to be able to choose what goes inside your omelet.

Overall, it was a pretty fun experience, although the price was a bit steep at 350 pesos. Still, eat-all-you-can's are a lot more fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment